Veja’s innovative approach to business has incorporated social and environmental good into every aspect of its production and distribution. The trainers are named after the Brazilian NGO that supports the organic cotton farming families that Veja works with in North Brazil. The sneakers are made with organic cotton, wild rubber sustainably harvested from the Amazon, and low-chrome leather. Partnering with farmers, Amazonian families, factory workers and marginalized groups, Veja supports communities in South America and France while creating clean designs and comfortable sneakers that prove thoughtful production is possible
Fall 2016 starts off on a strong note as we bring you the next #wishedit16 entitled “A Better World Begins with Rebellion.” This season’s editorial explores a misfit’s journey of the rebellious kids that constantly push the creative envelope & have a style all of their own; featuring brands Wood Wood, Mostly Heard Rarely Seen, Haculla, Cease & Desist, Profound Aesthetic, Vans Vault, Adidas by Rick Owens, and Hershel Supply Co.
Creative Direction / Production: ZOO (@zoo_as_zoo)
Models: Alex and Isis (St. Beauty Band), Dylan Tran, Devin Lawson, Kaylie Luu, Eugene Walela, Devynn Patterson
Hair/ Make-Up: Mara Z, Ebonee Tabb
Clae pairs with Publish for a intro of the Bradly mid “Night Moves” This new silhouette is made of heavy waxed suede upper with a neoprene heel accent and flat waxed cotton laces. Leather lined upper and molded EVA footbed for breathability on a modern rubber cupsole. Limited 500 pairs worldwide. Avaialble today in-store & online
Wish ATL & Epitome have teamed up for this exclusive Atlanta event. The Nike SC Trainer High ATL 96 will release on 8/5 in store at both locations.
Staying true to Atlanta and the history of the 1996 Olympic Games, on Thursday 8/4, we will host an Olympic themed scavenger hunt for 5 lucky winners from each store to be awarded the chance to reserve their sneaker on release day, Friday 8/5. Clues will also be given via each store’s snapchat.
• Meet at Centennial Olympic Park at noon to enter the race. Representatives from both stores will be present.
• Participants will be given a clue at the start of the race that will lead them to their next destination.
• Participants who answer correctly and retrieve the next clue will then be placed on teams (#teamwish) (#teameptiome). 10 participants are eligible.
• Team Wish & Team Epitome will need to find the remaining 3 clues each and return to the store of their team.
• Each participant/team member that retrieves all 4 clues and returns them to the team store will be eligible to reserve their shoe and place in line prior to the release on Friday 8/5.
• Each participant must be registered at the start of the race. Collecting any clue out of order will be dismissed.
• Participants may not use assistance from any other persons during the race
• Winners will be notified of instructions for pick up once race is complete.
• For those not participating in the Scavenger hunt, the release will be first come first serve on Friday 8/5 @ noon at both location.
A wish come true; bathing in a creole crawfish tub with some of the best selections from this season.
A glimpse at summer 16 in a new editorial look from WISH ATL. Dared to make a bold twist in the streetwear game. Streetwear has never looked so delicious. WISH embarks on a new creative venture.
Creative direction/ production: ZOO (@zoo_as_zoo)
Models: Devin Lawson and Tina Chau
Make Up/hair : Sarah Okun
The Nike Dunk gets spooky with this blacked out version of the popular silhouette. A coffin-like red velvet treats the lining of the shoe, while premium black leather completes the upper. Patent black fills the Nike swoosh, red accents are seen on the sole, and the quilted bloody red velvet helps to give the sneaker its super premium look. Be sure to pick this one up when it drops on November 5th.